High Visible Light Transmission and Optical Clarity
- Maintain the Natural Appearance of Your Car’s Windows
- Appear Virtually Invisible for Unaltered Views, Day or Night
- Provide an Attractive Neutral Appearance
Low Visible Light Reflection Inside and Out
- Reduce the Glare from the Sun, Snow and Headlights, which can Increase Visibility to make Driving Safer and more Comfortable.
Mobile & GPS Signal-friendly
- Enjoy Uncompromised Comfort and Clarity without worrying about Electronic Signal Interference, because Solar Gard Films are Signal-Friendly for your GPS, Satellite, AM Radio, Garage Door Opener, Mobile Cellular and TPM Systems.
High Infrared and Heat Rejection
- Increase Driver and Passenger Comfort
- This Tint Film Blocks more than 99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Keep Vehicle Interior Surfaces Cooler to the Touch by up to 39°F (22°C)
- Protect Vehicle Interiors from Fading and Cracking
- Does Not Fade or Discolor Over Time
Superior quality and exceptional performance will enhance your driving experience while the Galaxie Window Tint protects you from the sun’s heat and damaging UV rays. Industry leading clarity, for unaltered visibility and safe driving, makes Galaxie Series the ideal window tinting film for looking great and keeping cool.
Key Benefits of the Galaxie Auto Window Tinting Film:
- Guaranteed against Fading or Color Change
- Bold Black Color Complements Factory Tinted Glass
- Non-Reflective (No Metal)
- Signal Friendly, including: GPS, Satellite Radios, Cellular Phones and Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Blocks more than 99% of UV Rays to protect You, Your Passengers and Your Car Interior
- Available in Seven Shades
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Premier Auto Tint is an Authorized Dealer (#103286) of Solar Gard Auto Window Tinting Films.
Many people think of sun damage only when they’re in the yard or at the beach. But the reality is we have to change how we think about skin cancer. The sun is harmful, whether exposure is at the beach, at work, at home or in the car. All our Window Tinting Films are endorsed by the Skin Cancer Foundation demonstrates and an excellent solution for anyone who is looking to use car tinting to help protect their skin.
All our Automobile Window Glass Films are endorsed by the Skin Cancer Foundation:
- Over 66,000 deaths occur annually worldwide from melanoma and other skin cancers (World Health Organization)
- Currently between 2 and 3 million non-melanoma skin cancers and 132,000 melanoma skin cancers occur globally each year caused by UVA and UVB rays (World Health Organization)
- One in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of a lifetime
- More than 90 percent of all skin cancers are caused by cumulative ultraviolet radiation exposure.
Solar Gard Auto Glass Window Tinting Film's SkinCancer.org Product Listing: © 2016 The Skin Cancer Foundation · SkinCancer.org.